cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chkpnter
Explorer

Licensing Endpoint Security VPN

Hi there,

as far as i understand, Endpoint Security VPN is part of the Endpoint Security Suite. Can someone tell me, what kind of license is required to use Remote Access VPN including compliance checks on the clients (Win + Mac)? 

CPEP-ACCESS-P or CPEP-COMPLETE?

Also, according to this link: 

https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut...

There are the following licensing options, but i dont know whether these are still valid / still apply because the information page was created on 29-Mär-2017:

For CPEP-ACCESS-P:
- annual: 1, 2, 3 Years
- perpetual

For CPEP-COMPLETE:
- annual: 1, 2, 3 Years

Thanks in advance for clearing things up.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

The ACCESS SKUs (orderable but not shown in the Product Catalog) will do this.
CPEP SKUs have been replaced with Harmony SKUs, any of the Endpoint ones (even basic) will include Remote Access + Endpoint Compliance as well.

chkpnter
Explorer

Thanks for the quick reply 🙂

Well i'm kind of confused:

- CPEP-ACCESS-P => This one is still available and enables us to use Remote Access VPN with Compliance Checks (using the Endpoint Security Suite with RA an Compliance Blade); Its perpetual, meaning: one time purchase => correct?

otherwise:

CP-HAR-ENDPOINT-xY is the place to go (x = 1 to 5 Years) => no perpetual License anymore, right?

Then there's some more confusion:

Harmony Endpoint != Enpoint Security Suite != SandBlast Agent => right?

We just need Remote Access VPN with compliance checks so i thought the Endpoint Security Suite is the right way to go; Am i correct?

Puuh i'm kind of lost

Thank you very much for helping me out 😉

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

CPEP-ACCESS-P should be a perpetual license (one-time license cost), with the annual support agreement extra.

Harmony Endpoint is the rebranding of SandBlast Agent and Endpoint Security.
As all of the Harmony SKUs offer some form of Threat Prevention and leverage our ThreatCloud, they require an annual SKU (which includes support).

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events