Contributor
Jump to solution

Skyline NAT Stats

The Skyline Metrics Repository lists 4 NAT items in the NAT section:

system.network.nat.connections.count

system.network.nat.connections.rate

system.network.nat.ports

system.network.nat.ports.limit

I can get the first two to work and they work well.

but the next two are not in my pull downs for the code builder in Grafana and typing them in manually gives no data even on firewalls with NAT and running R81.20 Jumbo 41.   

Anyone else get the ports and ports limit to provide the data that is visible in cpview?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Elad_Chomsky
Employee
Employee

Hi @David_Evans,

We are aware of this issue, this should be fixed us part of one of the upcoming jumbo releases.

Contact me on eladch@checkpoint.com and we can give you a workaround for now to resolve this issue.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Elad_Chomsky
Employee
Employee

Hi @David_Evans,

We are aware of this issue, this should be fixed us part of one of the upcoming jumbo releases.

Contact me on eladch@checkpoint.com and we can give you a workaround for now to resolve this issue.

0 Kudos
David_Evans
Contributor

Thankyou for the fix.   This allow me to keep an eye on some of our maestro servers that still do not do GNAT and get close to running out of NAT ports at times.

NAT2.pngNAT1.png

0 Kudos
Vincent_Bacher
Advisor
Advisor

Hi @David_Evans ,

i am struggling with the Grafana dashboard for NAT port usage, better said with the prom query.
How is your query looking like, your panels look fine and your legends as well.

Best regards
Vincent

and now to something completely different - CCVS, CCAS, CCTE, CCCS, CCSM elite
0 Kudos
David_Evans
Contributor

I do not think they have fixed this yet, you need to have them modify the configuration so these stats pull correctly from the devices.

0 Kudos
Elad_Chomsky
Employee
Employee

Hi@Vincent_Bacher ,

The fix to this issue will be part of one of the upcoming jumbos, aimed to be released soon. 

0 Kudos
David_Evans
Contributor

I noticed Jumbo 150 overwrote the fixes to the config file you provided and so does not include these stats.    Do we have a updated ETA?

0 Kudos
Elad_Chomsky
Employee
Employee

Hi @David_Evans ,

Still not definite one, however, it is still aimed to be released in a soon upcoming release. 

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events