cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roethlein
Explorer

Four different Maestro IDs in the Grafana SP Dashboard

Hi all,

we have a Maestro installation with 6 SGMs forming one security group. All of them report to Prometheus/Grafana as expected, but in the dashboard "CP Dashboard - SP" there are four diffenert Maestro IDs displayed. Selecting each of them has a set of one to three of those SGMs to display data.

If I understood it correctly, I would have assumed there should be just one Maestro ID representing the security group.

Is this correct?

If yes: What can I do get the correct grouping?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
David_Evans
Contributor

I have struggled with trying to show Maestro's using the provided maestro dashboard.   When you have more than one set of MHO's the provided dashboard does not handle it well.

I've taken to just monitoring them with the single firewall dashboard.

I'm hoping that the promised "cluster ID" would show up in on of the Jumbo's.   I think that would help with both the standard clustering as well as Maestro.

https://community.checkpoint.com/t5/OpenTelemetry-Skyline/Skyline-quot-Cluster-Object-quot-which-has...

roethlein
Explorer

Thank you for your reply.

What really confuses me: We have just two MHOs forming one security group.

I have no idea what those so called Maestro IDs in the dashboard mean or come from. Those are 4 different 5 to 7 digits numbers.

I am going to try out the single firewall dashoard.

0 Kudos
David_Evans
Contributor

I'm not exactly sure what the plan was with those ID's.   I haven't looked at them in over a year now, but I seem to remember coming to the conclusion that they were 'broken' and I moved on. 

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events