Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lazmate
Participant

AutoUpdater failing for CPOtelcol since Take 70

Apologies if this is the incorrect place to be posting.

The Software Provision health checks has been failing for some time now on our Maestro Secuirty Groups. The failing package is the upgrade to Take 70 from T25 of CPOtelcol on three out of four of our 6800 SGMs. TAC have previously told us that waiting it out will resolve the issue which has worked in the past. This time however we've had no luck and it's been about two weeks (maybe I've been looking forward to T70 too much that it feels like longer that is it 😅).

This is our prod environment which I'm eager to configure using the 'sklnctl' command as we've had some issues with the old method. Soak testing on our lab has had no issues since implementing.

I have a feeling running 'g_all autoupdatercli stop' on the SMO may resolve the issue as I had previously restarted the process on individual SGM's while as a work around for a previous skyline issue. However, a sync with the SMO was performing after this.

Logs below, happy to supply any more details.

A failover has not resolved the issue either. Chassis 2 is currently our active.

asg diag print 3
==============================
Software Provision:

|Package      | Name |Take |Result |Comments
|CPUpdates - BUNDLE_CPOTELCOL_AUTOUPDATE - 70 -Failed -1_01: 25  -  2_01: 25. -  2_02: 25

Summary
=======
1. Software verifier passed successfully.
2. Module verifier passed successfully.
3. Hotfix verifier failed.

----- /opt/AutoUpdater/AutoUpdater.log -----

This hotfix is only supported on Management based on versions R81 JHF take 57, R81.10 JHF take 33, R81.20 and above
*N* %10-27 12:18:45% : Installing component CPotelcol version 70, see /opt/CPInstLog/AutoUpdateLogs/CPotelcol for more details.
*M* %10-27 12:18:57% : [Run User bash script][custom_script_with_revert_and_files_changed_action][Failed] Run a user bash script.
*E* %10-27 12:19:10% : Installation failed for component CPotelcol:

Error:
Could not execute script /var/log/AutoUpdater/metadata/diagnostics/CPotelcol/CPotelcol_AutoUpdate/70/product_scripts/post_action.sh

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Elad_Chomsky
Employee
Employee

Hi @lazmate ,

Please open a support ticket, and upload the following files:

- /opt/AutoUpdater/AutoUpdater.log

- /opt/CPInstLog/AutoUpdaterLogs/CPotelcol

- /opt/CPotelcol/otelcol.log

- CPinfo

So we can try to assist you to resolve this issue.

(1)
lazmate
Participant

Will do, 

Thanks Elad

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events