Since we released GA replacement for R81.10 and new JHF take 14, we’re getting some questions regarding reinstallation, etc.
In order to make it clear, I’d like to bring your attention to the following points:
- R81.10 take 338 includes the following major enhancements:
- Improved upgrade procedure (a post-upgrade hotfix is not required anymore, if a security group is managed via uplink interfaces)
- Support for MHO-175
- Customers who ALREADY upgraded their security groups to R81.10 take 335 – no reason to reinstall
- Customers who would like to upgrade to R81.10 should use the latest available R81.10 take 338 upgrade package
4. Customer who ALREADY upgraded their orchestrators to R81.10 (take 337) must install R81.10 JHF take 14 on it
5. Customer who would like to upgrade to R81.10 should use the latest available R81.10 take 338 upgrade package. R81.10 JHF take 14 is optional in this case.
R81.10 JHF take 14:
- This JHF is on-going and mandatory only for #4 (see above). As always, we recommend to review the release notes and install it if relevant.