cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nick_Shah
Collaborator

checkpoint not opening in WEB GUI

Hello,

I am facing problem loading checkpoint via WEB GUI. The page dosen't load.

I tried many troubleshooting step but did not work.

Things i tried.

*Checked on IE/Chrome/Mozilla but no luck. On same browser router page is loading.

*Read sk121373 and ran below commands

[Expert@HostName:0]# cp /web/htdocs2/login/login.js /web/htdocs2/login/login.js.backup

[Expert@HostName:0]# grep -q "form.el.dom.action" /web/htdocs2/login/login.js; if [ $? -eq 0 ]; then echo File is already modified, exiting.; else echo File backed up and modified. ; sed -i.bak '/form.isValid/s/$/\nform.el.dom.action=formAction;\n/' /web/htdocs2/login/login.js ; fi -->no luck

*Disable windows firewall --> didn't work

I am trying to install CP since last 5 days to practise, Please anyone could advise what should be done to resolve this issue.

CP version - R80.10

Topology

topology.JPG

Page Doesn't load

GUI.JPG

0 Kudos
5 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

What is the HDD size on you virtual machine? You need at least 80 GB for it to be installed properly.

0 Kudos
Nick_Shah
Collaborator

Hi @_Val_ thankyou for replying. I have 50G allocated to windows machine and 20G to CP

Do i need to assign 50G each for both mgmt and gateway?

thanks

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

You need 80 GB for Check Point. Then, WebUI will work

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Why R80.10 and not a newer release like R80.40?
Yes, your VM needs more disk space (at least 80GB if not more) and possibly more RAM assigned (at least 8GB).
0 Kudos
Nick_Shah
Collaborator

@PhoneBoy @_Val_ Could you please tell me how to expand hdd size. I have 20G allocated for that. Now uninstalling and reinstalling gateway and mgmt will take lot of time. Is there any way i can increase my current hdd size. I read somewhere on internet and tried doing that its giving below error.

image.jpg

 Thanks

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events