Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
biskit
Advisor
Jump to solution

Transparent title bar

I've got a weird query...

In SmartConsole, and only in SmartConsole, when I open a gateway/Mgmt properties, the window border and top/title bar is transparent. It makes clicking to drag and move the window difficult and makes my screenshots messy for documentation messy 😂

Any ideas on how to change it? I've checked all my Windows display and theme settings, and it literally only happens in SmartConsole, and only with gateway properties.  I.e "host" objects etc. are all displayed correctly with a border and visible title bar. All other apps work correctly and the border and title bar is solid as expected.  So it seems to be a SmartConsole issue - rather than my Windows settings.  I've recently put a new hard disk in my machine and reinstalled everything from scratch and I still have the issue.  Does anyone else have this prob and know of a fix?

Capture.PNG

33 Replies
hugothebas
Contributor
Contributor

Worked like a charm!

Thanks to you all!

nmelay
Collaborator

The fix seemingly did not make it to SmartConsole R81 build 549, released this week. 😞

I upgraded to Win10 2004 a few days ago, believing an 8 month delay after GA should be OK for any vendor to adjust. I'll think again.
For the record, which Windows build are you running internally at Check Point ?  Are you on Windows 10 LTSC ?

0 Kudos
Amaral
Explorer

Hi Rachel,

I'm running smartconsole for R80.10, and I have the same problem. Is there any update for this version to bypass this issue?

Thanks in advance,

Tiago

0 Kudos
biskit
Advisor

Hi @Raz_Shlomo,  I have a space laptop now so I'm happy to test the new SmartConsole for you 😀

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events