Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Explorer

Remote access simultaneous login Office Mode

Hello ,

My name's Roberto, I work with R77.30

I want to restrict the simultaneous login from remote access . I changed the configuration on global properties > remote access > simultaneous login to User is allowed only single login, but this flag don't have effect on Office Mode client.

Is possible restrict these clients? If yes , how i do?

thanks in advance

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Champion
Champion

If you have checked "User is allowed only a single login to the portal", that means he does not have to re-authenticate, but will stay logged in. Other is setting "VPN Remote Access - Allow simultaneous login" to "false", that should work as intended. Can you explain what you did set where to achieve that for which client  ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Explorer

Ok, thanks a lot,

I set this flag on smart dashboard > global properties > remote access > simultaneous login to user is allowed only single login.

Could you please sey me where can I set "VPN Remote Access - Allow simultaneous login" to "false"?

thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor

E aí Roberto, boa noite!

Conseguiu resolver seu problema?

Estou com a mesma situação. Apesar de já ter habilitado a opção no Global properties, usuários conseguiram conectar simultaneamente. No entanto depois de um tempo, a ferramenta identificou a conexão simultânea e desconectou o usuário. Mas está instável. Já fiquei um bom tempo conectado com o mesmo usuário em máquinas diferentes e a conexão se manteve.

Alguma solução?

Abraço

Ricardo

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Explorer

Hello Ricardo,

We didn't solve the problem but at the moment we are migrating the version to R80.20.
I inform you if with update We will solve

Roberto

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Admin
Admin

@Rick_Rodrix Hi, it would help us all to stick to the main discussion language, out of common curtesy. 

Thank you.