cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bastien_Lauc
Explorer

Policy RemotAccess does not works

Hi,

I am working Remote Access with mobile access and I create rules but il does not works.

The VPN connection works well.

Capture d'écran 2023-10-30 162021.png

 I create a policy for ping + rdp the two servers AD (primary and backup) and when I saw this does not works, I create it on the dashboard and I have the same result.

Capture d'écran 2023-10-30 16757.png

Capture d'écran 2023-10-30 162601.png

I saw also I can chose the Policy Source of Mobile Access and if I understood Unified Policy allow to create policy with several blade more simply than legacy Policy. I don't know which is the more efficient ? And why neither m

My firewall and SMS are both in r81.10

Sorry for the lack of information I can provide, I'm a beginner.

Best Regards,

Bastien

0 Kudos
4 Replies
CaseyB
Advisor

Are those servers in the encryption domain? What do the logs say?

0 Kudos
Bastien_Lauc
Explorer

I don't nothing in the log. What does mean encryption domain ? For information, I have two computers in the same LAN with the servers and rdp + ping works. Should it be different via VPN?

Best Regards,

Bastien

0 Kudos
CaseyB
Advisor

By default, Check Point uses "All IP addresses behind Cluster Members based on topology information" for the VPN domain, but I usually see them setup as "user defined", which you might need to do in this case. (see attached) It's a matter of creating a network group and adding the networks / devices they need to be reached across the VPN; however, if you have any site-to-site VPNs setup or other VPN configurations, this could break that.

Here is some reading material: R81.10 Remote Access 

0 Kudos
Bastien_Lauc
Explorer

Firstly, I put CP_default_Office_Mode_addresses_pool, but after your advise I create a Network Group with the two servers AD and I have the same result. I have not other VPN setup

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events