Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HristoGrigorov

ISOMorphic Tool and JHF

Hi,

I hope this post reaches to ISOMorphic Tool devs somehow...

So, I downloaded ISOMorphic Tool Build 187 from from sk65205. Btw, please, put the version and the build somewhere on the UI because it is nearly impossible to see what you are using without diving deep into the the exe file properties.

What I found is, the tool will only allow TGZ and GZ packages to be imported as hotfix while latest JHF for R81 are released as TAR files (look at sk170114 for example). I tried to compress and gzip the file but nevertheless the tool is rejecting it claiming it is not cpuse offline package. 

Anyway, this is insane and shall be fixed asap! 😉

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Dov_Fraivert
Employee
Employee

Hן @HristoGrigorov 
Soon (within 3-4 weeks) we are going to release a new version of ISOMorphic  that also supports .tar files.

HristoGrigorov

Excellent news! Thanx for the update.

0 Kudos
Jerry
Mentor
Mentor

hi guys

can someone please give me a helping hand and share ISOMorphic build 198?

somehow or rather "I have no clue why!" I've lost access to that tool just today 😞 

lovely but I really need to prep up 5800 with R81.10 and I cannot do that just since today morning 😞 ...

cheers and thanks in advance

Jerry

Jerry
0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

It should be available via the SK above or the direct link below:

https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal/role/supportcenterUser/page/default.psml/m...

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
Jerry
Mentor
Mentor

I know Chris, but somehow I cannot download it via mentioned SK. Any ways someone can share it with me by other means?

Jerry
0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Attached.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
Jerry
Mentor
Mentor

cheers Chris. Got it and it works! Many thanks.

Jerry

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events