cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
-N-
Explorer
Jump to solution

How to stop "This Week in CheckMates!" e-mails

Hello, I recently started receiving "This Week in CheckMastes!" e-mails, even though my CheckMates settings explicitely say I don't want this mail. Can somebody please guide me to the right setting to stop these weekly mails? Thank you.

They usually come from "PhoneBoy, on behalf of CheckMates <cp.checkmates@checkpoint.com>"

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Hi @-N-, sorry for the inconvenience. The system sending you the community updates has different settings than you set up in the CheckMates notification settings on your profile. 

You could just unsubscribe from these emails by clicking to Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.

Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 12.27.18.png

To help you, I made all the required adjustments, and you will not receive any of the community emails from this point. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Hi @-N-, sorry for the inconvenience. The system sending you the community updates has different settings than you set up in the CheckMates notification settings on your profile. 

You could just unsubscribe from these emails by clicking to Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.

Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 12.27.18.png

To help you, I made all the required adjustments, and you will not receive any of the community emails from this point. 

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events