cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
acortes
Explorer

Gateway Version and Endpoint Client Troubleshooting

Hello Community,

I'm currently facing an issue with identifying the precise version/JHF take level of our Quantum Security Gateway, and I also need assistance with Endpoint/Remote Access client versions. Here are the details:

1. Gateway Version/JHF Take Level: I'm uncertain about the precise version/JHF take level of our Quantum Security Gateway. Our gateway is a Quantum Spark (SMB) type. I've checked the appliance WebUI under Home > Overview > System, but I couldn't locate the build number. Could someone guide me on how to obtain this information accurately?

2. Endpoint/Remote Access Client Versions: Additionally, I need assistance in determining the client versions for Endpoint/Remote Access. It's crucial for us to have this information for troubleshooting purposes.

3. Documentation Followed: I've referred to the official documentation provided by [insert precise documentation link here], but I'm still facing difficulties in determining the versions accurately.

4. Expected Results vs. Actual Results: I expected to find the precise version and build number easily, but unfortunately, I couldn't locate it. Similarly, I expected to identify the Endpoint/Remote Access client versions, but haven't been successful so far.

I appreciate any guidance or assistance you can provide in resolving these issues. Thank you in advance!

Best regards, Alexander Cortes

0 Kudos
0 Replies

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events