cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
C_M
Contributor
Jump to solution

GAIA API

Any set release dates for more commands/options via the GAIA API? last I checked it was quite limited.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
FedericoMeiners
Advisor

Hello,

R80.40 will bring more API capabilities such as:

API for TLS operations
Gaia REST API provides a new way to read and send information to servers that run Gaia Operating System. See sk143612.
New Management API authentication method that uses an auto-generated API Key.
New Management API commands to create cluster objects.
Central Deployment of Jumbo Hotfix Accumulator and Hotfixes from SmartConsole or with an API allows to install or upgrade multiple Security Gateways and Clusters in parallel.
SmartTasks - Configure automatic scripts or HTTPS requests triggered by administrator tasks, such as publishing a session or installing a policy.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
FedericoMeiners
Advisor

Hello,

R80.40 will bring more API capabilities such as:

API for TLS operations
Gaia REST API provides a new way to read and send information to servers that run Gaia Operating System. See sk143612.
New Management API authentication method that uses an auto-generated API Key.
New Management API commands to create cluster objects.
Central Deployment of Jumbo Hotfix Accumulator and Hotfixes from SmartConsole or with an API allows to install or upgrade multiple Security Gateways and Clusters in parallel.
SmartTasks - Configure automatic scripts or HTTPS requests triggered by administrator tasks, such as publishing a session or installing a policy.

Advisor

Untill now there is no get_file option in the API. Only a put_file option.

For now this might be one of the biggest oversights in the API as far as I am concerned.

<< We make miracles happen while you wait. The impossible jobs take just a wee bit longer. >>
0 Kudos
Tal_Paz-Fridman
Employee
Employee

Hi - I'll forward your comment to the relevant R&D owner.

Thanks

Tal

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events