Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oliver_Fink
Advisor
Advisor

Does R80.10 Identity Collector work with Cisco ISE 2.4

Hi.

I am at a customer trying to implement Identity Collector R80.10 with Cisco ISE 2.4. I can read and know that sk108235: Identity Collector - Technical Overview says "Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) Servers, versions 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 (starting from R80.10) and 2.4 (Starting from R80.20).".

Does anybody know if 2.4 is only not supported with R80.10 or if something essential changed in 2.4 so it does not work at all? No possibility to upgrade to R80.20 at the moment. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Maybe Royi Priov‌ knows for sure.

0 Kudos
Royi_Priov
Employee
Employee

Hi Oliver,

As this is agent side logic, downloading the newest Identity Collector from sk134312 should be sufficient.

The remark is there as the QA cycle was done only for R80.20 security gateway.

I will fix both SKs.

Thanks,

Royi Priov

Identity Awareness R&D.

Thanks,
Royi Priov
Group manager, Identity Awareness R&D
Oliver_Fink
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, Royi.

That is great news. Thank you very much for this information. It helps a lot.

Best regards,

Oliver

Chamila_Garusi2
Explorer

Hi Royi,

Is there official documentation form Check Point for Identity Collector integration with Cisco ISE? 

Thanks,

Chamila

0 Kudos
Oliver_Fink
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, Chamlia.

We struggled much at our customer to get the connection between Identity Collection and ISE running. Anything we found published officially – and this was not much! – did not help in any way. Finally, we involved the diamond support of the customer and got an internal document which was pretty straight forward and helpful. I would suggest that you involve TAC. Without the internal documentation we would not have been able to connect both. It was mainly a certificate and certificate conversion issue.

Check Point should deliver proper documentation for this product and its connection to Cisco ISE. That is a kind complicated because you have to document parts that consists of ISE configuration.

Chamila_Garusi2
Explorer

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for your advice on this. I have already involved TAC. Hopefully, fingers crossed!

Kind regards,

Chamila

0 Kudos
phlrnnr
Advisor

We found this helpful.  Not official, but it helped our ISE guy figure it out:

https://community.checkpoint.com/t5/Access-Control-Products/Establishing-trust-based-on-signed-certi...

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events