Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ED
Advisor

Check Point Cyber Security Learning

Check Point has something called Cyber Range https://www.checkpoint.com/training/cyber-range/

Check Point RSA Cyber Challenge is now publicly open for the Cyber Security community here https://checkpointred.cympire.com/email_registration/?mode=self

You can earn 3 months of free extension to your existing Check Point certification (CCSA/E/M) upon completing the challenge.

Anyone that attended the Check Point Cyber Range at CPX 360 in Vienna and wants to share their experience? 

10 Replies
John_Pinegar
Participant

I receive a 'registration is now closed' message when attempting to go to the registration link.

0 Kudos
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

Too bad.Smiley Sad I just wanted to register.

0 Kudos
ED
Advisor

I tried now just to test and got the email for registration. Maybe try again. 

0 Kudos
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

Works now.

0 Kudos
AndreasNileborn
Explorer

I also get the same "registration is now closed"

0 Kudos
Maik
Advisor

Seems like it is not possible to register anymore. I was able to do it yesterday evening. But the unfortunate part is that a time window was not mentioned until now. Seems like the event will take place between 5pm - 12am PST which is 01:00-  09:00 in my current time zone. Is there any way to be part of a future session instead of this one? Initially my plan was not to do this during the night. If there is not any chance I can try to do it early in the morning. But I am not sure if my time would be enough in such a case (for example if I start at 6 or 7 am I would only have 2-3 hours). As I also don't know what to expect its kind of difficult. Danny Jung‌ as far as I know you have the same "problem" - if that is a problem for you. How do you plan to attend?

0 Kudos
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

I attended yesterday evening. Great battle. Everything was fine. Awaiting my 3 months certificate extension and a Cyber Warrior badge now.

0 Kudos
Maik
Advisor

Ah okay I see, how long did it take you to complete everything? Just that I have some orientation regarding the approx. time I will have to spend.

0 Kudos
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

90min battle.

0 Kudos
Maik
Advisor

So it's Saturday at 6am for me now.

The site still shows

"The challenge is available between 5pm - 12am PST. Thank you for your patience."
Current PST Time:
21:22
Freitag, 8. März 2019
Pacific Time (PT)
Seems like the date is incorrect - which date you ask? Well the one that was and is not mentioned at all.
Guess I just wasted some hours of weekend sleep and my Friday evening for this.
This is the worst.
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events