cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnaCDC
Explorer

Automatic Certificate Renewal for Event Forwarding

Hey Checkmates,

I was wondering if there is a way to automatically update the certificates used for Event Forwarding from Checkpoint Infinity Portal.

I have set up event forwarding from Checkpoint to a server, in which a daemon forwards data to a third party. This server is also hosting the certificate authority which I have used to sign the Checkpoint certificate request, as instructed on the docs. The mTLS connection is working perfectly fine as of now, but certificate expiration is a concern.

It's obviously a security concern to have extremely long-lasting certificates, but I also cannot manually upload the certificates to Checkpoint Infinity Portal every few months due to business constraints. I can obviously set up automatic renewal of certificates on the server side, but the problem lies on being able to upload the newly generated certificates to Checkpoint. 

I have searched the API documentation and the forum, but could not find any information about how to automatically re-upload renewed certificates. Am I missing something in the documentation? Or am I misunderstanding that I will need to re-upload renewed certificates?

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I suspect this is currently not possible, but am confirming with the relevant R&D team.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events