Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Salom_Idhogela
Collaborator
Jump to solution

"STOP in function ERR_LOG Error 0x500163B" error is received when recovering FDE with a USB

index.jpg

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
yuris
Employee
Employee

It looks like this issue already investigated and the fix issued for version 87.10.

You can open support case in order to get this resolved.

View solution in original post

Salom_Idhogela
Collaborator

The issue is resolved by recovering with a REC file from the Web Portal. I have logged a support case with Checkpoint and they advised I should use the Web Portal instead of a Endpoint Security Management Server with smartendpoint console which works for other Harmony versions. I have also

https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/Infinity_Portal/WebAdminGuides/EN/Harmony-Endpoint-Admin-Guide/...

Regards,

Salom

View solution in original post

5 Replies
yuris
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Can you please collect pre-boot and FDE logs for analysis?

0 Kudos
Salom_Idhogela
Collaborator

User credentials are not working after a restart for FDE to start.User credentials are not working after a restart for FDE to start.

0 Kudos
Salom_Idhogela
Collaborator

This is on Dell Vostro Laptop

0 Kudos
yuris
Employee
Employee

It looks like this issue already investigated and the fix issued for version 87.10.

You can open support case in order to get this resolved.

Salom_Idhogela
Collaborator

The issue is resolved by recovering with a REC file from the Web Portal. I have logged a support case with Checkpoint and they advised I should use the Web Portal instead of a Endpoint Security Management Server with smartendpoint console which works for other Harmony versions. I have also

https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/Infinity_Portal/WebAdminGuides/EN/Harmony-Endpoint-Admin-Guide/...

Regards,

Salom

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events