Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marcos_Bezerra
Participant

brazillian hacker bypasses harmony endpoint anti-exploit

brazillian hacker bypasses harmony endpoint anti-exploit, is there anything we can do in this scenario?

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7167862407908868096/

0 Kudos
3 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

As I can see here, the rules of responsible disclosure were not respected. Just to make sure, any security issue with our products should be reported through appropriate tools instead of being disclosed in a public forum. Also, LinkedIn is not the best place to discuss those things, by far, and it is a very strange choice by the author, even for a red-team hacker. 
Without many details, it may be that the policy is not configured according to the best practices, as already suggested in the comments on LinkedIn.

I have already reached out to relevant people to review this and provide a response. I am confident that an official response will be provided once all the details are clear.

0 Kudos
Marcos_Bezerra
Participant

Hi Val, thanks for the reply. I´ll be sure to post this kind of stuff on the appropriate place next time...

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

I was not referring to what you personally did here but to the topic-starter on LinkedIn. Someone claiming to be a white hat should know how things work in the industry. 

We will look into this, but at this point, I don't think you should be alarmed. So far we have a video but no tech details. The appropriate team will try to get the full details, if there is anything to get, before responding.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events