cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jperry
Participant
Jump to solution

URL Filtering with Endpoint Security Only

We are new to using the Sandblast Agent complete that is all cloud managed. We do not have any other Check Point products. I was wondering if there is the capability to block URLs? It looks like this option exists under the Firewall blade by preventing access to a "Site" under the "Outbound Connections" settings, however this doesn't seem to work and doesn't appear to allow wildcards.

Is there a different blade I should be using for this? Can this be done with only Endpoint Security and no Check Point firewall?

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MikeB
Advisor

Hi Gerad_Konan,

URL Filtering (WebUI only) feature is already General Available with Endpoint Security Client E83.2 and works through the SBA Extension in Chrome and Edge (Chromium).

You can find more info in this link

View solution in original post

7 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

We do have an Endpoint URL Filtering option that is available, but is not on the regular pricelist and might be difficult to deploy without regular network firewall management. However, we are in the process of revamping this solution so it can be deployed in a much simpler way. I believe we will be starting Early Availability in the near future.

Recommend contacting your local office. Also tagging @Lior_Arzi.

MikeB
Advisor

This feature would be amazing if it could work only with Endpoint Security Agent

Very eager to see the EA!! 😁😁

Gerard_Konan
Participant

Hi @PhoneBoy

We would also be very interested with this feature. Any update?

Regards

0 Kudos
MikeB
Advisor

Hi Gerad_Konan,

URL Filtering (WebUI only) feature is already General Available with Endpoint Security Client E83.2 and works through the SBA Extension in Chrome and Edge (Chromium).

You can find more info in this link

PBC_Cyber
Contributor

To bad using any other browser besides chrome/edge allows you to bypass inspection. 

0 Kudos
Guy_Avnet
Employee
Employee

it's indeed a limitation at the moment.

as a WA, pls refer to sk168435 "How to block Browser's incognito/private mode", describing also how to block other browsers.

10x

0 Kudos
Guy_Avnet
Employee
Employee

additional clarification to my answer above -

we support additional browsers besides chrome and edge (IE & safari). The SK describes 1. how to block other browsers 2. how to block incognito for chrome.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events