Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vinceneil666
Advisor
Jump to solution

Sandblast Agent, logs (cloud)

Hi,

Can anyone help med out regarding the logs for SandBlast, how long are the logs kept ? And is there a way of increasing this time ? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Apparently each customer gets 40GB.
I believe you can set the actual retention policy using SmartConsole (yes, that's supported with EPMaaS).
If you need more space, please contact your Check Point SE.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

It depends on the number of endpoints, I believe.
In general, we do have SKUs to extend the amount of logs that can be stored (and kept) in Smart-1 Cloud, which I assume also apply on the Endpoint side.

0 Kudos
64Bit
Contributor

As @PhoneBoy said there are SKUs on managing logs on server side. The amount of logs gathered depends on what's being captured, how often these are created and the amount of storage available.

For Endpoint side please refer to SK172626 https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut...

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Apparently each customer gets 40GB.
I believe you can set the actual retention policy using SmartConsole (yes, that's supported with EPMaaS).
If you need more space, please contact your Check Point SE.

vinceneil666
Advisor

Thank you @PhoneBoy  , I have had a bit of struggle getting this info 🙂 , relating to the 40GB - is this described in a SK or somewhere else ? I will proceede to raise a ticket on getting some more GB's for one of my larger enviroments.

0 Kudos
64Bit
Contributor

@vinceneil666 You can view the total disk space available on the cloud endpoint security server in smart console

CloudServerDiskSpace.jpg

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Not that I'm aware of, a few friends in TAC pointed me in the right direction. 
@Kobie_Bendalak maybe we should document this somewhere.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events