Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CiaranR
Explorer
Jump to solution

Moving from Harmony to on-prem

Hello Folks, 

We're in the process of setting up our new endpoint system. Initially it was thought we'd connect everything to the Harmony cloud. 

After some initial testing, a reconfiguration was done as we do not want our internal devices going out to the internet, so we've set up an on-prem policy manager for internal devices to connect to, leaving laptops alone to connect to cloud. 

One quirk that has come up: servers we initially tested with are checked-in to Harmony cloud. Is it possible to migrate these to point at our on-prem manager instead of the cloud? 

Hope you can help, 

CiaranR

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mcatanzaro
Employee
Employee

I don’t work with endpoint but do have experience with it, so I’ll take a stab since no one else has answered.

A tool known as the reconnect utility exists and sounds applicable to your situation. 

Check Point recommends opening a support case before attempting a reconnect.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
mcatanzaro
Employee
Employee

I don’t work with endpoint but do have experience with it, so I’ll take a stab since no one else has answered.

A tool known as the reconnect utility exists and sounds applicable to your situation. 

Check Point recommends opening a support case before attempting a reconnect.

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

The reconnect tool and the procedure to use it must be obtained from the TAC.

CiaranR
Explorer

Thanks for the response mcatanzaro, great to know. Our tech helping up set up is out but had mentioned this was possible before going. I'll take it to TAC today. 

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events