Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SeppoK
Explorer
Jump to solution

Harmony Endpoint and 3rd party Anti-Keylogger

Hello,

I do have a license for Spyshelter anti-keylogger software(silent version). It's very, very strong kernel mode anti-keylogging sofware and i do like to use it as a one layer of my security setup. However, the system BSOD with Harmony Endpoint installed.

Maybe it's a "race condition" when both of the softwares trying to do some kernel mode hooking very beginning of the boot stage?

Can the developers check and test this? I really want to continue to use this software, because it really is very powerful system wide kernel mode anti-keylogger software out there.

Kind regards

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
_Val_
Admin
Admin

The best you can try is to test it in a lab yourself, but in this case, you cannot expect Check Point to support this config. Otherwise, open an RFE through a Solution Center.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

The best you can try is to test it in a lab yourself, but in this case, you cannot expect Check Point to support this config. Otherwise, open an RFE through a Solution Center.

0 Kudos
SeppoK
Explorer

@_Val_ 

Yeah i understand...but i hope that Check Point will implement kernel mode anti-keylogger feature in their products. In some situations, it might be a wise to use third party anti-keylogger sofware, if a hacker disables HEP completely. 

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events