Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John_Richards
Contributor

Harmony Endpoint Policy - Threat Prevention

I have attached a screen capture below. I have number of clients with Harmony Endpoint we support. I have noticed that some customer policies (just a few) have a green bar with an Icon on the left side of the policy. Can someone tell me what it means? I tried looking for a document with legends but did not find anything.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
CE_SE
Employee Employee
Employee

R81 Harmony Endpoint Web Management Guide doesn't give any information about this field. But when I review my access which is only RO I receive a "lock icon" which makes me believe its related to the type of permissions you have on the rule or potential if the rule is enabled/disabled.  

LOCK.png

0 Kudos
John_Richards
Contributor

So I am an Admin for this account, same as the others.

0 Kudos
CE_SE
Employee Employee
Employee

the R81 policy guide only provides this information as it relates to the columns and functions so my assumption is because you have an administrative account with full FW that green column just is there for a reference that you had the ability to make a change on that rule. You could potential create a generic account with RO privileges to see if that also gets a "lock" icon denying access to the rule. Do you happen to have another "icon/color" associated with any other rule? 

Policy.png

0 Kudos
John_Richards
Contributor

So I have access to multiple clients using Harmony Endpoint using a MSSP portal. I have gone through each client and do not see the green icon, only for the one client. I can try test the RO in our company portal but not in the customers portal.

0 Kudos
John_Richards
Contributor

Figured it out. The portal will tell you when you have unsaved rules but it will not tell you to install policy. The green icon means the rule has been saved (if not saved it is purple with a pencil icon) but policy NOT installed. Be nice if it said that when you hover over it.

(1)

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events