cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SWBW_Florian
Contributor

Harmony Endpoint Client VPN auto connect [MGMT]

Hi there!

Were using the harmony endpoint agent with a management server to conigure and update the clients. Were also using the Endpoint Connect feature to let users access to our VPN network through the harmony endpoint agent on their notebooks.

Now were impementing a couple of (two, mabe three) new computers outside of our network (new departments of our company).
Those computers are fixed installed desktop PCs, so we want them to be allways connected to our VPN so they can be configures and also remote accessed.

Therefor i tried to configure them as "allways connected" to our VPN. but i cant do that. The Option inside the Client itself is greyed out. I cant find the right setting, Neither at the webinterface of our management, nor inside of the Checkpoint SmartEndpoint Software.

I Also tried to use the trac.exe with following command at the mentioned client:

trac.exe userpass -a VPN.Site -u testuser -p testpass

But this will only be answered with "Feature is disabled"

Can you point me to where i can activate this? i alreadycreated a new deployment rule and virtual group just for those "external VPN Desktops"

Thanks in Advance (:

Florian

regards
0 Kudos
0 Replies

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events