Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RubenAC
Explorer

Endpoints did not communicate with the management

Hello community, I am currently having a problem with the Enpoint on some computers because they do not communicate with the management server. I get the following error "114 Endpoints did not communicate with the management server for more than 30 minutes".

They currently have the Endpoint version 86.26.6008. Can someone help me to solve this error?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Do your users work across multiple timezones with different work hours?

Do the endpoints have the necessary connectivity per sk116590?

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
RubenAC
Explorer

No, all users are in the same time zone. All devices have connectivity with respect to that SK

The problem is more than anything because the management does not see the computers that do have an internet connection.

0 Kudos
itsysadmin
Participant

He are having exactly the same issue with EPS versions 86.20.0119 and 86.26.6008. For us, seems that the problem had start to appear around last friday, and the number of affected endpoint is increasing since then. Also, nothing had change on our connectivity setup that affect the ability of endpoints to connect to Check Point services

_Val_
Admin
Admin

please open a support ticket with TAC

0 Kudos
(1)
hugovicto
Explorer

Val Is the guidance regarding this problem still opening a ticket at the TAC?

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Please open a TAC case via this link: https://help.checkpoint.com

0 Kudos
Participant

May I know if you were able to resolve this? Because we are experiencing the same issue as well.

scenarist
Contributor

We are also having the same problem of communication endpoints with mgmt server...

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events