Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JulianAF
Explorer

Deployment by Intune - Force installation and disable scheduled installation?

Hello!

i need to replace progressively Sophos Endpoint by Checkpoint Endpoint Agent. I created the script to remove Sophos and install the EPS.msi, all working well but i have the following screen on the client :

2023-07-20 14_57_16-Remote Desktop Manager [PC0131 - jcs-t].png

How can i force to install as soon as possible? Because no anti virus is present after installation and i don't understand why lost time before installation?

Is it a policy on the central ?

Thank you

Julian

0 Kudos
3 Replies
YaseminAygur
Explorer

Hi,

I was having a similar problem.You can disable postpone upgrade from client settings.And depending on the blade you want to install, a restart may be required.The only blade that requires you to restart a machine is the FDE blade.

Below are the 2 workaround steps that the technical team suggested to me before:

1. Reboot the machine after successful pushop execution status is displayed in the management UI. After reboot cptray_mini will be executed in the context of the user who logged in and UI will be available to approve installation.
  2. assign the target machine to a virtual group or an organization unit that does not allow an end user to postpone installation according to Common Client Setting policy. In this case the installation will not be postponed all the services will run under SYSTEM session. Likely an end user will need to start cptrayUI manually. After successful installation administrator will need to move newly deployed endpoint to a different virtual group/organizational unit with corresponding Common Client settings.

I hope it works for you.

0 Kudos
JulianAF
Explorer

Hello,

sorry for the delay of my response. The problem was Windows Defender :). I uninstalled it by PS. 

0 Kudos
YaseminAygur
Explorer

Ah ok , glad you found the problem 🙂

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events