cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vincent_tx
Participant

Checkpoint Client E86.0 Auto Popup

Hello,

Endpoint client E86.0 window constantly pops up without user interactions and the workstation no longer found in Console. I am running R80.40 media encryption. This started happening after recent Windows OS upgrade.

Anyone has the same issue and how you fixed it?

Thank you,

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Howard_Gyton
Advisor

What sort of pop-ups are they?  VPN connection?  ME prompt for removable media?

If it's no longer being seen in the console, you could use the "Reconnect" tool.

Look at Phase 6 in the link below:

https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut...

The path to the script is wrong in that article.  For my R81.10 install it is:

C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\SmartConsole\R81.10\PROGRAM\util\RepWorkFolder\INVOKE\MakeTool.bat

0 Kudos
vincent_tx
Participant

Hi - It's Endpoint ME popup prompting for no reason - 600 in hours on some workstations.

0 Kudos
Howard_Gyton
Advisor

That's a little odd, especially if you have no USB devices, or inserted CD's/DVD's.

The first thing I would try is getting the client re-registered on the server.  Once that is done, and you have confirmed it has the correct version of the ME policy running, then move from there.

You could try removing that blade, rebooting, then re-installing the blade.  Obviously on a single test client by creating a duplicate rule applied to only that one computer.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events