cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sven
Explorer

Antimalware blade on client side dosn't wont update automatically

Hi, 

i have set the policy that all clients check for malware signature updates every 2 hours. 

I have in my log an entry from this morning 2021.05.03 08:00am but it is not the latest because the server had a newer. My client dosn't update automatically since 08:00 but i haven't any error in my log.

Only when i click on "now update" on my client antimalware will be updated.

Can anyone explain it to me ?

Br,

Sven

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MirkaMralo
Explorer

I also have the same problems. The IT company like https://mlsdev.com/services/mobile-app-development  has the advantage to provide many options to their clients, ranging from customized software development and custom software development. This includes business process integration, web site development, database development, data integration, and ecommerce solutions. As part of this growing niche within the information technology industry, companies are leveraging IT resources to gain a competitive edge over others. IT professionals have developed a skill set that allows them to easily integrate various technologies, while still providing the user with the information he needs. Many business processes can be improved by integrating IT and software development at every stage of the business.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

There's a few different causes of this that seem to be version-related and/or dependent on server versions.
Best to check with the TAC here.

0 Kudos