Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jlatorre
Explorer
Jump to solution

Activation ReverseProxyCLI en Security Gateway (R81)

Good day,

We need to configure a reverse proxy for the CP Capsule Docs service that the external users will use, however, even though I follow the reverse proxy configuration manual on the CP Security Gateway it always shows me the following message:

CLI.PNG

We understand that the reverse proxy service is disabled by default, however when executing the activation command it shows me the same error.

Thank you very much for any support you can give me.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

The CLI screen you’re entering this on in SmartConsole is not where you should be entering these commands.
That specific command line is for management API commands, which is different from clish or bash.

You need to do these commands using a console or SSH session to the relevant gateway, possibly in expert mode.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

The CLI screen you’re entering this on in SmartConsole is not where you should be entering these commands.
That specific command line is for management API commands, which is different from clish or bash.

You need to do these commands using a console or SSH session to the relevant gateway, possibly in expert mode.

jlatorre
Explorer

Hello PhoneBoy,

I got it, Thank you very much for your help. At this point I was able to configure the reverse proxy.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events