cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kim_Moberg
Advisor

using Azure AD for O365 using ID-Guard in SaaS

Hi CheckMates,

I would like to know if CG SaaS does support MS Azure AD with O365 application?

Reason why I ask if first the help states limitation that I is currently not supported but the following SK137853 else starte how to configure - http://supportcontent.checkpoint.com/solutions?id=sk137853

Limitations

Currently, CloudGuard SaaS can integrate with any Identity Provider and SaaS application that supports SAML2.0.

However, these combinations are not currently supported:

• Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) with Office 365 applications
  • G Suite Identity provider with Google Apps

Can any one elaborate on this?

Thanks 

Best Regards
Kim
8 Replies
Abigael_Levy
Employee
Employee

Hi @Kim_Moberg,

What is currently not supported in CloudGuard SaaS is the specific combination Azure AD/Office 365. This does not mean we do not support Azure AD as an Identity Provider used in combination with other SaaS applications (Salesforce, Box,...). The combination Azure AD/Office 365 poses technical challenges for our integration and we are working with Microsoft to resolve them. At this stage, we do not have an ETA for this support.

I hope this clarifies things.

Best regards,

Abigael

Georg_Polder
Participant

nice

0 Kudos
thilinasm
Explorer

Hi,

Is this issue still exists or resolved ?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Abigael_Levy
Employee
Employee

Hello,

Almost solved 🙂!

We expect to release before the end of May our support for Azure AD and Office 365.

Thanks,

Abigael

Kim_Moberg
Advisor

@Abigael_Levy 

it is great.. we just noticed the integration with Indentity Provider with Azure AD.

It seems to work great though th CP Identity Provider software for laptop have been installed but keeps telling it is a unregistered device.

Anyway one can find more information about this feature?

Best Regards
Kim
0 Kudos
Abigael_Levy
Employee
Employee

Hello @Kim_Moberg,

Not sure on which feature you want documentation... You can find the instructions on how to configure Azure AD with CloudGuard SaaS Identity Protection here. If you're looking for info on device enrollment you can look at this sk.

If this is not what you were looking for, or if you have additional questions, please reach out directly at abigaels@checkpoint.com.

Thanks,

Abigael

0 Kudos
Kim_Moberg
Advisor

Hi @Abigael_Levy 

I have been following the guides for integration to azure AD. Non of them solved the issue with CP IdentityProvider keeps telling both mobile and desktop are un-registered.

Now when enabled Outlook 2019 application cannot log us in. Portal.office.com it works. Other SaaS applications in O365 works with Microsoft MFA and CG SaaS Identity Provider setup for Azure AD.

What I am afraid of is if my TAC request only ends up in Ottowa or Canada team and they only once in while talks with R&D after a pile of SR have been Accumulator then this request will go empty handed and not being solved. I have seen this a couple of times which frustate me.

Best Regards
Kim
0 Kudos
Abigael_Levy
Employee
Employee

Hi again @Kim_Moberg,

I understand your frustration. I suggest we organize a zoom meeting asap so that I can take a look at your configuration. I should be able to escalate whatever issue we find directly to the RnD team in charge and hopefully get thing sorted out for you in a timely fashion.

Please send me by email some times when you would be available and I will schedule the call.

Best regards,

Abigael

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events