cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Devavrat
Explorer

Checkpoint Harmony Email & Collaboration Field Schema Reference

Hi Team,

We are fetching Harmony Email & Collaboration through API and trying to understand the device flow based on events.

There is a field called eventStates and another field is actionName. 

I am looking for clarity for these fields. I am not able to understand the workflow. 

Please refer attached log object from log sample. 

I am observing multiple action and changed severities, so trying to understand the work flow. 

Also looking for fields description, like when eventStates is remediate or pending etc. What is the meaning of log fields and its possible values. 

If there is schema reference guide available that would help too. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Some detail is provided here, have you already checked it?

https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/Harmony_Email_and_Collaboration_API_Reference/Topics-HEC-Avanan...

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
Devavrat
Explorer

@Chris_Atkinson Thank you for your response.

No I have not checked this but The link is not opening.

I have gone through API guide which has possible values but there is no descriptions given there. 

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Link fixed - apologies 

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
Devavrat
Explorer

Thank you @Chris_Atkinson for your kind response.

I have already checked this, basically this is what I was saying. Possible values are provided but further no description available. For example: If eventState is remediated or dismissed, then what is exactly happened in the log? What does it mean when the eventState is dismissed or something else. Such information is usually available in schema reference guide, which explains fields and possible values. 

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

The only other resource I'm familiar with is here:

https://app.swaggerhub.com/apis-docs/Check-Point/harmony-email-collaboration-smart-api/1.50#/EventSt...

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events