Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chuck_Williams
Participant

Infinity Portal UI - Branches & Data Centers

I'm trying to configure an eval instance of Harmony Connect for ZTA to GCP... in the Infinity portal I see a Harmony Connect UI that says Branches & Data Centers, but doesn't allow for a Data Center configuration/set-up wizard..... only Branch Office appears to be available...? 

Is this option not available with an evaluation license?  or is this something to do with the version of the Infinity Portal I'm using? 

Looking to see if I'm the only one facing this issue...... 

thanks.....

0 Kudos
4 Replies
MikeB
Advisor

you mean setting up a Harmony Connect Remote Access Connector?

image.png

0 Kudos
Chuck_Williams
Participant

Hey Mike, 

I was looking to follow the attached "Adding a New Data Center or Cloud Infrastructure" procedure from the Harmony Connect Admin Guide and couldn't quite find any of this dialog in my Infinity instance.... hence why I was asking if I was missing something.... 

....Chuck 

0 Kudos
Asaf_Barak
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Hi Chuck,

This functionality is available for Harmony Connect accounts which were created after 13/2/22.

In order to check the status of your account please email our NOC team at Harmony_Connect_NOC_Team@checkpoint.com with your account details and we will be glad to assist in enabling this feature.

Chuck_Williams
Participant

Thanks for that tip Asaf.....I have forwarded our Infinity acccount details to the NOC team.... 

cheers, 

Chuck

0 Kudos
Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events