cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pedro_Sentinela
Contributor
Jump to solution

Harmony Connect Identity Provider - ADFS

Hi, how are you? could someone help me with a problem? I'm experiencing an issue related to the Identity Provider in Harmony Connect. The idea is simple, is to use ADFS groups to limit who can access applications created in Harmony.

But what happens is that not all AD groups were taken to Harmony and those that are have only the same user. By selecting this group for an application, the user cannot log in even though he is within the group.

Another question that I did not find in the documentation that integration works quickly. We have already created and deleted groups in AD itself, but within harmony this information is not enough, it is as if there was a sync problem. But the connectivity status is "success".

In Session Logs, the access attempts are with the action: "Requested Access" and the details: "Granted", you must be accessing the application, correct?

Please, if you have any questions I would be very grateful.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Looks like we don't support automatic sync of users and groups with ADFS.
That means creating the groups and users manually in Harmony Connect (though the authentication will take place with ADFS).
See: https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/Infinity_Portal/WebAdminGuides/EN/Harmony-Connect-Admin-Guide/T... 

View solution in original post

(1)
2 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Looks like we don't support automatic sync of users and groups with ADFS.
That means creating the groups and users manually in Harmony Connect (though the authentication will take place with ADFS).
See: https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/Infinity_Portal/WebAdminGuides/EN/Harmony-Connect-Admin-Guide/T... 

(1)
Pedro_Sentinela
Contributor

valeu, phone.

0 Kudos
Upcoming Events

Tue 23 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (EDT)

East US: What's New in R82

Thu 25 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)

APAC: CPX 2024 Recap

Tue 30 Apr 2024 @ 03:00 PM (CDT)

EMEA: CPX 2024 Recap