NDR Smart Intel User Guide
The attached document provides detailed instructions on the use of the Check Point NDR Smart Intel facility for threat indicator (IOC) management.
Among other fun activities, you'll learn how to:
- Use Smart Intel to manage IOCs at scale
- Deliver IOCs not only to Check Point Gateways but 3rd party firewalls as well!
- Configure automated input feeds
- Manage Snort rules using a user-friendly User Interface, including automated error checking!
- Control indicator output of the NDR Behavioral Analytics AI engines
- Integrate the NDR platform with CMDB systems
Updated November 18th, 2021 with the following information:
- Clarifications for delta feed vs. full feed behavior in relation to indicator expiration
- Added example for feed integration with Fortigate