Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shay_Levin
Admin
Admin
Jump to solution

TechDive - CloudGuard IaaS Deployment Options on Google Cloud

If you are interested in GCP and you want to learn how to use this platform and follow me on configuring and deploy CloudGuard IaaS for several use cases,  join us in one of three sessions we are going to deliver on the last week of May 2020.

In these sessions, I will demonstrate all CloudGuard deployment options on Google Cloud.                                                 

We will also review the GCP and the advantages over AWS and Azure. 

I will start by building a basic topology for protecting a two-tier web application with a single CloudGuard gateway.  I will walk you through the entire process, from the very beginning of building a VPC, subnets, routing, firewall rules, and instances, deploy managed instance groups (MIGs), Internal & External Load Balancer.                             

I will publish two web applications and configure inbound access with SSL inspection, Outbound, and East/West access.                   

I will continue deploying CloudGuard IaaS Cluster in HA into the same environment.   

The final deployment option will be auto-scaling CloudGuard IaaS in managed instance groups.

Session Duration: ~ 2.5 hours

Q&A: After each deployment, we will have a 10 minutes Q&A session

EMEA Registration Link   (May 25, 2020, 10:00 AM London)

Americas Registration Link  (May 26, 2020, 11:00 AM New York)

APAC Registration Link  (May 27, 2020 01:00 PM Singapore)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Shay_Levin
Admin
Admin

Hi,

I will send  all the materials to the attendees by tomorrow 

View solution in original post

6 Replies
leonarit
Contributor

Hi @Shay_Levin, i entered the meeting today but had to leave earlier, is there any recording of the session(Europe)?

Best regrads.

0 Kudos
Shay_Levin
Admin
Admin

Hi,

I will send  all the materials to the attendees by tomorrow 

Andy_Thomas
Explorer
Shay, I have not received the materials in email. Any way to resend it to me?

Thanks
0 Kudos
Jemson_Thekkin2
Explorer

Hi Shay,

Please would you be able to send the material to me too

Thanks

0 Kudos
rakesh_ar
Explorer

Is there a recording for these sessions available.

Thanks

Rakesh

0 Kudos
AyGit
Contributor

Hi, 

Is there a way to deploy the cluster via private IP address? What will be the cluster VIP?

In our case, the SMS is reachable only through a VPN link. The SMS is deployed in DMZ. The private SMS IP address has been provided during the deployment of GCP template.

Regards

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.