Planned Delisting Announcement for CloudGuard IaaS in Azure and AWS
Soon we intend to begin a process in Azure and AWS to remove R80.20 listings/images from the marketplace.
In both platforms, there are already R80.30 listings/images available and we recommend to upgrade to this latest version.
R80.10 and R80.20 listings in Google Cloud Platform were already removed.
R80.30 brings with it a performance boost and stability improvements.
It is also important to mention that R80.20 GOGO based version JHF new content is not planned (only security fixes will be provided) and all new JHF will be introduced for R80.30.
Please note the following
- Current users that are already deployed with R80.20 will still be able to use their offerings and will be supported
- R80.20, once removed, won't be available to customers in the marketplace
- Customers with a legitimate business need for R80.20 or R80.10 (e.g. in final POC process) will need to contact us in order to get access to these images/listings once they will be removed.
- R80.30 Gateways can be managed by deploying a jumbo hotfix on older Management Servers starting from R80.20 Jumbo Hotfix take 91 and above & R80.10 Jumbo Hotfix take 225 and above (see sk149272 for more information).
- Index for upgrade documentation was created for your convenience - sk162365
If any concern is raised or more information is needed, please contact us.
We have been requested by the product management to first release R80.30 PAYG on Azure before we remove R80.20.
We already started the process of publication and it will take a few weeks. We estimate that R80.20 will be removed at the beginning of November.
In light of R80.10 and R80.20 images soon to be removed in Azure I created a post with a step-by-step guide with screenshots to facilitate upgrades in VMSS in Azure from R80.20--> R80.30