Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
miza
Explorer

Cloudguard Azure deploy issue

I wasn't able to remove the template from current Manager so i can add it to another Manager due to the following issue:

"There should be at least one template".

There's no other fw than this firewall o this Manager, that's why it's not required to maintain the template running there and TAC weren't able to deal with this issue. Does someone has some ideia how to fix this issue?

Tks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

What version/image is this you're working with?

0 Kudos
miza
Explorer

Hello @PhoneBoy 

The version R81.10 for both as well as the manager for which i need to migrate the firewall.

Plus, i have no any other template to maintain in the current manager, i just need to migrate the only template that i have from one manager to another one.

0 Kudos
Nir_Shamir
Employee Employee
Employee

Hi,

Yes , you can not remove the last template in the CME configuration.

the only way to remove the last template is to remove the configuration from the configuration file - autoprovision.json.

0 Kudos
John_Richards
Contributor

So, I am removing all of our VMSS gateways. This is done and I cannot remove the template as noted above. I did find the autoprovision.json file. Can you tell me if you remove everything in the file and save it or just delete the file? I want to remove all traces of VMSS and all Controller, MGMT and template

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.