cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clement_locricc
Explorer

Checkpoint 77 to AWS

Hi,

I have some difficulty to etablish a connection between a checkpoint 77 and AWS, I have followed the guide on checkpoint, but the tunnel is still down Smiley Sad.

If anybody have some help thx

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

A bit more context here would be helpful.

• What exact version of code are you working with on the local end? Base version, applied jumbo hotfixes, etc.
  • Are you trying to establish a VPN with a Check Point inside of AWS or are you terminating to the AWS VPN endpoint?
  • Which documentation did you try to follow?
  • What errors are you seeing in SmartLog?
0 Kudos
clement_locricc
Explorer

A little bit more context and information :

"Key Installed : TUNNEL STATUS CHANGE: Peer gateway AWS1 has changed status to DOWN "

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Are you using VTIs or not? This is generally the better approach, but it disables CoreXL.

Also the SK suggests using MSS Clamping, which may be needed and will require upgrading to R77.20 and above.

You might want to do that anyway since R77.10 will be End of Support in August 2017: Support Life Cycle Policy | Check Point Software

As troubleshooting VPNs in general is fairly complex, I would recommend engaging with the TAC to assist.

0 Kudos
clement_locricc
Explorer

Thanks you for the informations.

I have managed to turn the VPN UP. But I still have issue when trying to reach my subne, any idea ?

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.