Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gongya_Yu
Collaborator

Anyone has deployed Cloudguard Cluster with the integration with Route Server in Azure?

I am looking for some insight for Cloudguard Cluster with the integration with Route Server in Azure?

Checkpoint has LB approach for Cloudguard Cluster.
Is it possible integrated with Route Server in Azure ?

thanks !!

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Amir_Senn
Employee
Employee

0 Kudos
Gongya_Yu
Collaborator

thanks !!  

0 Kudos
LeonardHavekost
Employee Employee
Employee

Hi,

if you want to use Cluster with Route Server, you can refer to this post: https://community.checkpoint.com/t5/Cloud-Network-Security/Deep-dive-CloudGuard-Azure-Route-Server/t...

where Gustavo Coronel showed some Use Cases and integrations for ARS and CG Network.

Best regards,

Leonard

0 Kudos
Gongya_Yu
Collaborator

thanks a lot !!

0 Kudos
Gongya_Yu
Collaborator

This is a very nice and informative video. The video mentioned VMSS in this deployment. Can we use HA cluster instead of VMSS ?

I also watched this

Enable Dynamic Routing using Azure Route Server

which mentions the following:
"When you deploy Azure Route Server to a virtual network, there's a period of time when the VMs in the virtual network will lose connectivity to the on-premises network"

like to hear Any comments on this ?

thanks !!

0 Kudos
ChristianCastil
Employee
Employee

yes you can use the HA deployment, just take in mind two things, the Check Point's BGP peer interface needs to be a clustered one in ClusterXL deployments, so you will need to use the ETH0 of the Cluster to do the BGP peering, because that one has a floating IP and it's declared as Clustered in the object, now, since you're requiring to make the next hop the backend interface of the Check Point you will need to use Routemaps to advertise either, the per each ETH1 GW itself or the private IP of the Internal Load Balancer.

Hope this is clear, if not please let me know to clarify.

0 Kudos
Gongya_Yu
Collaborator

thanks so much !!

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.