Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KarthikElumala
Explorer

Export Posture Management Assessment report

Hi Everyone, I have created some rulesets in Posture management and run the assessment report for a set of Cloud accounts. When I try to export the assessment report, it just gives option to export per account report(only one cloud account) at a time to export. I have 1000's of cloud account for which the assessment is done and have to generate/download the report on the whole for all the account. Do we have a option to do that plz. Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
giovanniv
Employee
Employee

Hi KarthikElumala, Thank you for reaching us. Just to make sure, could you please let me know if you are under Posture Management -> Assessment history and if you are trying to run an executive summary report? If this is the case, yes, you can only run an executive report by selecting one account at the time. I would also need to find out more what is your use case because I believe that you can export data in a different way and accomplish what you meant to achieve. Please, don't hesitate to contact me in case of more questions. Many Thanks.

0 Kudos
KarthikElumala
Explorer

Hello Giovanniv, Thanks for your reply. I am not trying to export the executive summary report. I need to export the entire tested entity report (entire test report for all the cloud accounts with details). We have a option to download it only for one cloud account at a time but not for all the cloud accounts to which we did the assessment for. Assessment history->Click the cloud account->Export (Tested entities report). I have to do this for 1000+ accounts to export each tested entities assessment report which is not feasible. So wanted to kw if we have a option to export them all in one shot. Thanks

PREVIEW

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.