cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oded_mass
Participant
Jump to solution

Inspection Settings

Is there a possibility to retrieve the Inspection Settings via the rest api (for example with show-generic-objects or export) ?

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Omer_Kleinstern
Employee
Employee

mgmt_cli show generic-objects class-name "com.checkpoint.objects.base_classes.ParserActivationPerTopic"

View solution in original post

Omer_Kleinstern
Employee
Employee

mgmt_cli show generic-objects class-name "com.checkpoint.objects.satellite.GatewayStaticProfilesConfiguration"

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

What is "inspection settings" in this context?

0 Kudos
Timothy_Hall
Champion
Champion

I assume you are referring to the Inspection Settings that are part of the Access Control policy now but were previously part of the IPS blade.  Based on a review of the management API documentation it appears that the answer is no.

Gateway Performance Optimization R81.20 Course
now available at maxpowerfirewalls.com
0 Kudos
oded_mass
Participant

Thanks

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I haven't been able to find a way to do it, but maybe @Omer_Kleinstern knows.

0 Kudos
Omer_Kleinstern
Employee
Employee

mgmt_cli show generic-objects class-name "com.checkpoint.objects.base_classes.ParserActivationPerTopic"

oded_mass
Participant

Thanks, This gave me the list of Inspection Settings and with com.checkpoint.objects.base_classes.FwParsersConfiguration I got the list of Profiles. However I did not find how to get which profile is assigned to the gateways  (I am using R81 and there are 2 profiles: Default Inspection and Recommended Inspection. In SmartConsole It shows under Inspection settings -> Gateways that the assigned policy is Default Inspection.) How can I get this via the API? Also I would like to know if in a multi domain system is this a per domain configuration or is it globaly? 

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Pretty sure this is per-domain (as opposed to a global MDS setting).
Maybe there's a generic-object hack for the inspection settings per gateway as well.
@Omer_Kleinstern 

0 Kudos
Omer_Kleinstern
Employee
Employee

mgmt_cli show generic-objects class-name "com.checkpoint.objects.satellite.GatewayStaticProfilesConfiguration"

0 Kudos
oded_mass
Participant

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events