Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arskazv
Participant

How to list contract expiration dates of gateways from cma using cli or API?

Hi!

We have more than 100 CP firewalls installed. We have a challenge to remember to renew/order new support contract to them(all firewalls are not under single CP account and the have different expiration dates).

Last year I wrote a simple "dirty" bash script, that scans every CMA, grepping contract information from output of cplic print -D.

It has worked quite well, until this week I found, that my script is not aware expiration of CP some appliances.  

cplic print -D doesn't print that information from all appliances?

However, for some appliances support expiration information is available from GUI (Gateways&Servers -> Columns Licenses) but not via cplic command...

So, is that information seen in GUI available to some CLI command or API? I have been looking answer couple of days now without success.

And would also be grateful, If someone knows if we can get that information for Embedded gaia too(via cma).

An alternative would be API to query that information directly from Usercenter (we use that method with another vendor)

BR, A

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Is it a support contract date or a license date?

I imagine the real contract data is in UserCenter and, to the best of my knowledge, we do not have a public API at this time.
Having said that, I know we've had some requests for it. 

0 Kudos
Arskazv
Participant

Hi!

I mean support contract date.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

To the best of my knowledge, cplic print will only print information it has locally.
You can see if the device in question has a $CPDIR/conf/cp.contract file.
You can use contract_util update what the device has (either from UC or from a local file).

If you have up-to-date information on the device and it's still not showing, I recommend a TAC case.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events