cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maik
Advisor

GAiA API documentation

Hello guys,

As per sk143612 "Gaia REST API: Read and send information to Check Point servers" the related documentation can be found directly via browsing to your devices IP address. Yesterday in the Tech Talk it was mentioned that this documentation is also available online, just as the management API one. 

Documentation Server
Documentation was never as simple and as reachable as it is now. The Gaia REST API engine now includes, as part of the engine, the documentation server. You can access it at this address:

https://<your-server-ip>/gaia_docs/index.html

Experienced users will notice the similarity between Gaia REST API's documentation and Check Point Management Servers' (Multi-Domain servers, as well) documentation. The new Gaia REST API has the same approach as the Management REST server's, the same sessions concept, return object, error codes, and syntax.

Unfortunately I am not able to find the online documentation. It seems like it is not linked in the SK at all.

Can someone point me into the right direction? 🙂

3 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

On the same URL as the Management APIs, you just need to select the GAiA API option.

Screen Shot 2019-04-25 at 4.20.12 PM.png

Maik
Advisor

I could swear that this option was not available when I looked for the doc yesterday.

But whatever - thanks!

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Possible it was added a couple days ago as I don't recall seeing it either, but also wasn't looking...

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events