Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at Copenhagen Municipality
Starts at 1:00 AM · Ends at 7:00 AM, PST (America/Los_Angeles)
Join us for a cyber security community event with your fellow Check Point customers at Copenhagen Municipality on 12th March 2019 from 9am to 3pm Central European Time!
At this CheckMates Live event, we'll provide some information about various improvements in Threat Prevention, an overview of Maestro Hyperscale Network Security, updates from the larger CheckMates community, and a roundtable discussion!
Agenda (subject to change):
- 08:30 – Coffee / Registration
- 09:00 – Welcome / Introductions with Iuliia Pronyk, Sales Associate at Check Point
- 09:05 – News from Check Point with Christian Petersen, Security Engineer at Check Point
- 09:25 – About Copenhagen Municipality / v Thomas Carl Petersen, Network Specialist
- 10:00 – XDR - Machine Learning with Oren Koren, R&D at Check Point
- 10:25 – Pause
- 10:30 – Dynamic IPS Profile with Avishai Duer, R&D Group Manager at Check Point
- 11:10 – Wylis - New Threat Prevention Management with Oren Koren, CTO Office at Check Point
- 11:50 – Lunch
- 12:30 – Maestro Hyperscale Network Security with Engin Kacar, Security Engineer at Check Point
- 13:00 – News and Updates from the CheckMates Community with Dameon Welch-Abernathy, a.k.a. PhoneBoy at Check Point
- 13:30 – Roundtable Discussion
- 14:30 – Summary
We guarantee that you'll leave this event having learned something new that you can use to improve your security posture. In addition, this event provides an opportunity to meet your fellow Check Point customers in the region.
Please register here for this CheckMates Live event!
Borups Allé 177 2400 Copenhagen Denmark