Thursday, November 1, 2018 at Vexter
Starts at 5:00 AM · Ends at 9:00 AM, PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
Join us for a cyber security community event with your fellow Check Point customers at Vexter in Skanderborg on November 1st, 2018 at 1pm Central European Time!
At this CheckMates Live event, we'll give you an update on the coming Check Point R80.20 release, some troubleshooting tips, hints on working with Check Point TAC, and a roundtable discussion!
- 13:00 – Coffee / Registration
- 13:15 – Welcome / Introductions with Niels Z. Poulsen
- 13:30 – R80.20 and CheckMates Update with Dameon Welch-Abernathy, a.k.a. PhoneBoy
- 14:30 – Coffee break / Networking
- 15:00 – Effective Troubleshooting and Support Processes with Valeri Loukine
- 16:00 – Customer Feedback, Stories from the Field, Roundtable
- 17:00 – Closing
- 18:00 – Dinner
We guarantee that you'll leave this event having learned something new that you can use to improve your security posture. In addition, this event provides an opportunity to meet your fellow Check Point customers in the region.
- Valeri Loukine
Cyber Security Evangelist at Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd.
- Dameon Welch Abernathy
Cyber Security Evangelist, a.k.a. PhoneBoy at Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd.Cyber Security Evangelist who travels by flying shiny metal tubes. Also, a coffee achiever.
- Niels Poulsen
Security Engineer at Check Point
Godthåbsvej 27, 1 sal 8660 Skanderborg Denmark