What is SandBlast Mobile?
Check Point SandBlast Mobile 3.0 is the most complete mobile security solution designed to prevent emerging fifth generation cyber attacks and to allow workers to safely conduct business. Its technology protects against threats to the OS, apps, and network, scoring the industry’s highest threat catch rate without impacting performance or user experience.
Only SandBlast Mobile 3.0 delivers threat prevention technology that:
- Performs advanced app analysis to detect known and unknown threats
- Prevents man-in-the-middle attacks on both cellular and WiFi networks
- Blocks phishing attacks on all apps: email, messaging, social media
- Prevents infected devices from sending sensitive data to botnets
- Blocks infected devices from accessing corporate applications and data
- Mitigates threats without relying on user action or mobile management platforms
SandBlast Mobile 3.0 uses a variety of patent-pending algorithms and detection techniques to identify mobile device risks, and triggers appropriate defense responses that protect business and personal data.
The SandBlast Mobile solution (“the Solution”) includes the following components:
- SandBlast Mobile Behavioral Risk Engine (“the Engine”)
- SandBlast Mobile Gateway (“the Gateway”)
- SandBlast Mobile Management Dashboard (“the Dashboard”)
- SandBlast Mobile Protect app (“the App”) for iOS and Android
When used in conjunction with a Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) solution, the SandBlast Mobile Solution provides integral risk assessment of the device to which the UEM can use to quarantine or enforce a set of policies that are in effect until the device is no longer at risk. Such policy enforcement could be to disable certain capabilities of a device, such as blocking access to corporate assets, such as email, internal websites, etc., thus, providing protection of the corporation’s network and data from mobile based threats.
SandBlast Mobile Protect app
SandBlast Mobile Gateway
Behavioral Risk Engine
Related Content: View our lightboard session about the SandBlast Mobile Architecture.