SandBlast Mobile's On-device Network Protection prevents access to malicious websites on any browsing app by blocking access to the sites based on the dynamic security intelligence provided by ThreatCloud™.
In addition, it also prevents users from unwittingly visiting malicious websites where their device can be infected with drive-by malware.
Enabling Safe Browsing
- Navigate to Settings > Policy Settings > On-device Network Protection.
- Under "Block connections to phishing & malicious sites" section, ensure that "Phishing" and "Spyware/Malicious sites" are enabled.
Safe Browsing In Action
The user experience is similar on iOS and Android.
- The user will be presented with a blocked page as shown below, and an in-app notification.
- When viewing the SandBlast Mobile Protect app, the user will see that they have had a security event.
- Tapping on the event circle, the user will see a tile explaining the event. The user can tap "Dismiss" to clear the event.