CheckMates was out in full force at CPX360 Las Vegas!
Many folks visited our booth:
And, of course, I was there:
Moti Sagey was also there presenting to our employees and partners:
CheckMates proper even made it to a general session, as did this guy FlatMoti:
That was a backstage shot, but FlatMoti even got on the general stage, thanks to Neatsun Ziv
We also had breakout tracks that we streamed live (schedule below)
- 13:30 - 14:30
- Best of CheckMates: My Top Check Point CLI Commands - Tim Hall
- An Infinity Case Study: The Mississippi Secretary of State Experience - Russell Walker - Chief Technology Officer Mississippi Secretary of State
- Securing the Education Sector - Terry Hect - AT&T
- 15:00 - 14:00
- Deploying Check Point SandBlast Agent from Proof of Concept to Production - Joe Sullivan - Information Security Professional RCB Bank
- Enterprise Security in the Cloud – The Benefits of Infrastructure as Code - DJ Schleen, Michael Trofi - 1US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- 13:30 - 14:30
- Cyber Race: Hacking The Giants - Oded Vanunu, Head of Products Vulnerability Research Check Point
- Security Infrastructure as Code - Kellman Meghu - Global Security Manager, Sycomp
- Artificial Intelligence in Managed Incident Response - Ramandeep Singh- CEO, QOS Technology
- Building your very own Check Point “playground" - Eric Anderson - Chief Technology Officer Netanium
- More Security is Less Security Or How HTTPS Blinds Security Architectures - Eric Crutchlow Security Engineer Check Point
Here's my makeshift streaming rig:
And let's not forget the biggest announcement: Announcing CheckMates Pro!
While not CheckMates related, strictly speaking, I couldn't resist sharing that Check Point ads will be showing up in airports near you soon!
It was fun, Las Vegas!
Next up for the CheckMates team: Bangkok!