Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mormarko
Explorer
Jump to solution

community Object is viewed in read only mode

Hello,

ran into bizzar situation my VPN community is locked i didn't do anything or published nothing. just entered my admin user

in SmartConsole R81.10 and the object is locked. i tried all the above here and nothing.

it is a Lab environment so i can do whatever no harming clients. 

- jumbo fix didnt help

- revert session also

any ideas?

Mor

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mormarko
Explorer

Hi,

thank you for the help. i actually solved it with this link here:

https://community.checkpoint.com/t5/Management/How-to-release-lock-from-objects-in-R80-10/td-p/6969#

with this command:

psql_client cpm postgres -c "SELECT objid, name, dlesession, cpmitable, subquery1.lockingsessionid, subquery1.operation FROM dleobjectderef_data, (SELECT lockedobjid, lockingsessionid, operation FROM locknonos) subquery1 WHERE subquery1.lockedobjid = objid and not deleted and dlesession >=0;"

Then, delete the object from locknonos db-table to release it.

psql_client cpm postgres -c "delete from locknonos where lockedobjid='[objid-from previous command]';"

cpstop;cpstart to restart the services.

AND ALL WORKS FINE!!!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

login with a super admin account and check if you have any unpublished sessions. Once one is found, take it over and publish. 

0 Kudos
mormarko
Explorer

Hi,

thank you for the help. i actually solved it with this link here:

https://community.checkpoint.com/t5/Management/How-to-release-lock-from-objects-in-R80-10/td-p/6969#

with this command:

psql_client cpm postgres -c "SELECT objid, name, dlesession, cpmitable, subquery1.lockingsessionid, subquery1.operation FROM dleobjectderef_data, (SELECT lockedobjid, lockingsessionid, operation FROM locknonos) subquery1 WHERE subquery1.lockedobjid = objid and not deleted and dlesession >=0;"

Then, delete the object from locknonos db-table to release it.

psql_client cpm postgres -c "delete from locknonos where lockedobjid='[objid-from previous command]';"

cpstop;cpstart to restart the services.

AND ALL WORKS FINE!!!

_Val_
Admin
Admin

Great to see you have your answer, but this is not a recommended way. It may break legitimate sessions, if applied during someone else making changes. 

You should always try to clean abandoned sessions and make sure nobody is connected to the management server before applying this approach. 

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events