Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrate to R80.20.M1, Live in Cleveland!

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
0 2 32.9K

Let us show you how easy it is to migrate from an earlier release of Check Point to R80.20.M1. We'll do it LIVE! Topics, to be presented by Dameon D. Welch-Abernathy (a.k.a. PhoneBoy) include:

• Why you should upgrade to R80.20.M1 (and reasons you may need to wait)
  • How to plan and test your upgrade so you'll be successful
  • Demos of R80.20.M1 functionality, including the API

We guarantee that you'll leave this event having learned something new that you can use to best prepare and easily upgrade to Check Point R80.20.M1. In addition this event provides an opportunity to meet your fellow Check Point customers in the region.

Register Here!

2 Comments
Carsten_Weber
Contributor

Bugger...I just registered for this before I realised this is an "on site" event and not webcasting or anything. Sorry, please take me off the list again. Smiley Sad

I would have liked to show up in person, but it's a few thousand miles too far away from where I mingle around.

Would you mind to elabotrate the differences compared to migrating from R77.30 to R80.10?

Thanks a lot

Biggest regrets (not living closer to LockKeepers)

Carsten

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

At the beginning of the year, I did a version of this event (albeit without the R80.20 content): TechTalk: Migrate to R80.10 and New Years Toast

We're doing a TechTalk on R80.20 this Wednesday (and yes, you can participate remotely): TechTalk: R80.20 Demo